Thursday, November 16, 2006

Various thoughts...

Dah!As Stella recovers from serious pneumonia, Penelope has developed a tumour. She goes under the knife tomorrow afternoon - for the second time!

I'm in the school paper. Perhaps I should have used an exclamation mark for that, but schmeh. I also spoke to the Lambda editor about doing photography for them.

I spoke with Jeff from Lit. Crit. & Theory, while he worked away in CKLU today. It made me remember that I was going to get a show on the station. I should look into that again.

Possibly taking dance lessons with Lil' Liz Van Tassel. She is already a dancer, I am a clod. It will be fun, but interesting.

Really, Brutallly, Seriously behind with the work for Athabasca. This will not do. Sympathize! Or, better yet, motivate me. I would really appreciate it and promise to do the same for you, when you need it.

I am playing Risk with the crew from LOCS tomorrow. Not a bad game, really. I would like to hang out with one person in particular who will be there... A little coffee would be nice anyway.

lessee; Rats, Risk, Radio, Paper, School...
I reckon that's it for now. I have a date with Percy Bysshe b'nun-d'dada Shelley. (Not even the English majors knew that was one of his middle names!)

hope you enjoyed this fluff...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed the part about the possible dance lessons with that adorable chick Liz... she's cool.

"Adorable" in a hot, sexy way.