Wednesday, April 04, 2007

0 - 100 in X seconds

My final class ended today at about two in the afternoon. It's all done but the writing. By my count the writing is approximately thirty five pages.

Now, I haven't been on this site since early February and I miss it, yes I do. My goal is simple: All school related writing done in a week and a half and my two hundredth post here on blogger by the end of the month. further, just for ambition's sake, a script for a movie in no more than say two and a half weeks.

and I need to get a job. Fast. - ish.

The entries here will be cheating, one will note that they are extremely similar to what I must hand in for class. The shorter ones, anyhow.

That said, tune in soon to enjoy me elucidating mountains of critical theory. I'm off to get something done.

pray for me, to whichever God you believe in

No comments: