Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Shalll we play a little game?

A little game of...
...Murder?!?! :P
This is post 187, which, for the uninitiated, is the police code for homicide. I promised to make this one topical. So here's a little game I propose to Kill some time! I will write lines from different songs. Whoever identifies songs and artists in order presented will win an actual handwritten note from yours truly of at least two pages length. If you can execute this task with Extra information pertaining to the lines, then I will probably even let you pick the topic in the letter! First three to satisfy the conditions win.

Bonus: you just have to guess ten of these!
Shall we? here are the mystery lines:
1 "Murderer! Man on fire - Murderer! I've seen the eyes of living dead"
2 "I can turn and walk away or I can fire the gun, staring at the sky, staring at the sun"
3 "Fate - up against your will - through the thick and thin..."
4 "I heard you on the wireless back in '52, lying awake in bed and tuning in on you..."
5 "fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa far better Run run run run run run run away" (This one's a freebie!)
6 "I'm gonna run, gonna run till I hit the sun some little cunt's gonna get my gun"
7 "I been very tempted to grab it from the till - I've been very hungry, but not enough to kill"
8 "Tell me tell me tell me the answer - You may be a lover but you ain't no dancer" (also a giveaway)
9 "I'm a wicked young lady, but I've been trying hard lately.. O fuck it! I'm a monster! I admit it!"
10 "I felt all flushed with fever, embarrassed by the crowd, I felt he found my letters and read each one out loud"
11 "I know they're gonna hang me, tomorrow I'll be dead, though I never even harmed a hair on poor little Laurie's head."
12 "...you know I caught her messin' 'round with another man. Huh! And that ain't too cool"
13 "I stuck that lovin' 44 beneath my head"
14 "The silicon chip inside her head gets switched to overload..."
15 "What did her daddy do? It's Janie's last I.O.U."
16 "My adrenaline's pumpin. I got my stereo bumpin. I'm 'bout to kill me somethin. A police stopped me for nuthin'!

Well that's a whole lotta Killin' goin' on eh? Yes indeed. If you can't figure them out then get vengeful and add some that I can't figure out! Keeping to the theme, Chris and Angelle ordered Indian food today at my influence (cuz I could Murder a curry :P)! Eventually I shall write another post going 187 on specific corporations like Bell...

Incidentally, hands up those who've heard about the guy that the RCMP tasered to death. Did you see the video? (http://www.cbc.ca/canada/british-columbia/story/2007/11/14/bc-taservideo.html) Did you hear anything at all about the use of a billy bat on the head of an unconscious victim? Yes, it's true. When it comes to killing may I suggest you all be HyperWary of anyone who is Supposed to carry a firearm? Remember, trust nobody with your life - cuz it's your Life!!!

I think there will have to be a part two to this...
tune in again for the next installment

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

3. Echo and the Bunnymen: The Killing Moon
4. Buggles: Video Killed the Radio Star

Anonymous said...

add in ...
14. Boomtown Rats: I Don't Like Mondays
15. Aerosmith: Janie's Got A Gun

Victor Kivisto said...

1. Dead Can Dance - The Black Sun
2. Electric Hellfire Club - Killing an Arab
3. Echo and the Bunnymen - Killing Moon Ridge
4. The Buggles - Video Killed The Radio Star
5. Barenaked Ladies - Psycho Killer
6. The Jesus and Mary Chain - April Skies
7. The Clash - Somebody Got Murdered
8. Oasis - Helter Skelter
9. Nick Cave - The Curse of Millhaven
10. Kim Caldwell - Killing Me Softly With His Song
11. DoC Watson - Tom Dooley
12. Offspring - Hey Joe
13. Johnny Cash - Cocaine Blues
14. Boomtown Rats - I Don't Like Mondays
15. Aerosmith - Janie's Got A Gun
16. Ice T - Cop Killer