Tuesday, January 31, 2006

' 72 (another round of three)

Makeup Forever, I would like to state was written in my first year at University. I decided to edit quite slightly and post it. Well, why not. Now as it happens, that is my 72nd post on this blog, although numerically the one following it (and previous to this) is 72nd. Nevermind that! Makeup Forever! 72!

Ironically, I am posting it on my birthday. For those who never knew it, I was born in '72. i.e. 1972. It was a good year. It's been a good life, all told. See? See the connection? It all lies in the 72s.

for the obswervant and dedicated, you may remember a post some time back that centred on the moon. It was a round of three, as I indicated in the title here, wherein I proclaimed my love of Werewolf Showtunes. Remember?

I reckon at this point you are thinking I owe you another 72... Entirely by coincidence, I am listening to a scottish pipe band playing 72nds Farewell to Aberdeen. What Are the Odds of That?

Truly. Life is a web of coincidence.

1 comment:

Liz said...

Happy Birthday Jay! Hope you had a good one!