Tuesday, January 03, 2006

That Sexy Minute Maid....

If anyone has ever wondered, or in case you ever face similar circumstance, five bottles of orange juice will cost you $8.50 in the caf at LU. Five Bottles?!?! Yup, I have a cold and figured some Vit. C was the order of the day. Besides, it's sunshione in a bottle, yo.

It sucks to be in school before one needs to be, especially with a cold. I do however have Veronique with me and she is Loaded with new songs. Here is the new music I have acquired since the X-Mass: Adult, Air, Alexander Robotnik, Benny Benassi and Benassi Brothers (think of the burger king commercial, "satisfaction"), Boards of Canada, Caia, Fauna Flash, Herbaliser, Kruder & Dorfmeister, Lamb, Lemon Jelly, Mint Nouveau, Nouveau Vague (for those of us who grew up in the 80s), Stereolab, Telepopmusik, Thievery Corp., Tosca and others too numerous to list now.

The holidays were ill-named this year. There was no respite whatsoever. Thanks to all of you who made it go so (relatively) smooth.

In a previous post I suggested that Hollywood try to make what I called a 'rampage' film with monkeys. It occurred to me that it would be ridiculous if it had not been already done so I did more research. Sure enough, it Does exist. My apologies, Hollywood, I am still better than you, but this time I was Wrong. Some of you will note this section, those of you who know how much it bothers me to say "I was wrong." Statistically it has to happen sooner or later.

No comments: