Thursday, February 23, 2006

the Post-post

The story from after a pivotal point always looks different from the story before a pivotal point. And sometimes it's better and sometimes it's worse. Naturally, sometimes it leaves one wondering what the fuck just happened (pardon my Klatchian).

So clearly I have passed a pivotal point. I have just lost the option of being close to a most amazing woman. Or, leastwise as close as I'd like. This is a process that of course is unpleasant, but there's worse to it (which I will tell you about... mmmmmNever, so don't pry).

OMG! how does a person Get Through such a thing?! By remembering that if you really care for someone deeply, it doesn't leave you simply because you're not beside each other. You wouldn't care in the first place, without good reasons - or at least I need good reason to care. The reasons are always there, the feeling remains. I don't think such feelings need to be reciprocated to be valid.

It's odd how with so many things in your head, to the point where you can't even sleep, there's so little on paper. Even electronic paper.

No comments: