Friday, February 24, 2006

Changing the batting order

Veronique, my iPod, lists him as Luke 7 Norton, but the blog community commonly calls him Capt. Lovejones. For a while now he has been listed in my right sidebar with a link to his blog. This blog appears to be defunct. I believe he is running another site which I hope to link to soon.

Don't be afraid! Don't be angry... the link to Capt. Lovejones is about be replaced by an evolution of the original. All the goodness continues, sum in potentia. There will be a short evolution while the status quo is cocooned, yes.

In a larger sense, a grander scale, let me reiterate. Be not angry. Some changes that are being effected will on the surface be misunderstood, but are undertaken with the sincerest hopes of improving everything.

Now, depending how much time you have, there are two choices. Take care of business and be assured that by the next visit there will be improvements. OR: stick about while it happens

Either way is good.
-Ed.

1 comment:

Mandora the Explorer said...

It's nice to see that someone else named their ipod. The itunes things says 'name your ipod' so I did... apparently other people just put like 'bob's ipod'... what the hell good is that??

unimaginative dumbasses....

ps - thanks for popping by my blog and saying hi! :)