Thursday, February 23, 2006

To do list

-Memorize the damned script for this play "The Good Person of Northern Ontario." It is in fact Brecht's "Good Lady of Szechuan." I am so very dubious about this play. Suck it up, pull it together. It can still happen.
-Essay on the movie Closer. But first I have to Watch the movie Closer. It's not too late. Suck it up, pull it together.
-Essay on the movie The Doctor. I have Already watched this film, so I am even keel on this one. If I can just pull it together, it's quite do-able.
-Reading for Bruce Ward's class (which incidentally has been pretty cool overall): a little Pascal. Kierkegaard. Doable.
-The above is a lead in to prepping for an essay and exam.
-Get in shape for the final in Aitken's class. Honestly, all I ask is a frikkin' pass in this class. It is largely fluff.
-Clean the house, put out the garbage (too late for this week), get recycling out for tomorrow, Pick up some groceries, shovel the step... etc., etc.,
-rewrite a myth and damn well hand it in right soon! (suck it up, pull it together)
-Work. Dooly's that is.


Musical Interlude:

Hmm hmm hmm, yeah...
Hmm hmm hmm, yeah...
Hmm hmm hmm, yeah...

It is you (oh yeah)
It is you, you (oh yeah)
It is you (oh yeah)

Cause a pressure drop, oh pressure
Oh yeah pressure drop a drop on you
I say a pressure drop, oh pressure
Oh yeah pressure drop a drop on you

I say when it drops, oh you gonna feel it
Know that you were doing wrong.

Hmm hmm hmm, yeah...
Hmm hmm hmm, yeah...
Hmm hmm hmm, yeah...

I say a pressure drop, oh pressure
Oh yeah, pressure drop a drop on you

thanks to the Maytals

Oh right. and then there's the Important concerns.

No comments: