Saturday, September 02, 2006

School

Thank God! Praise Allah! Cthulhu Phthang!

When I was young and they called me grasshopper, all I wanted was the eternal summer. Never let it end, I would pray to any God or Goddess within earshot (which is most of them). I had brown skin and blonde hair and my feet were tougher than a bear's hide from running across sizzling pitch laden asphalt.

Somewhere along the way I didn't care so much. It must have been when I worked and there was no vacation.

These days I play a different tune. Of course I love summer, the vivacious season bringing adventure and opportunity, but... I want to be back in school

I have missed being in school since the first month away. I have just registered, with departmental permission, for the course Visual Rhetoric. You can see a good argument for that, eh?

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Can't wait.

mm. more soon. take care.

No comments: