Monday, December 12, 2005

One Down...

That's right, don't act surprised. You know I'm a student so what else would I tell you about? Exams. I finished the exam for the 'godforsaken Xian course' about a half an hour ago. It consisted of 20 definitions and 3 essay questions. I only finished 1 essay question and there are at 3 definitions I know I missed - 1 I am unsure of.

Compared to those sitting, huddled masses, lost and pouring over their notes, I suppose it wasn't so bad for me. I knew I wouldn't do well. I didn't have to worry or stress out about it. There was no mystery for me to convert into anxiety. I'm not saying this was a Good thing, but to be honest I did do better than I expected. I think talking to that priest last night really helped out.

It is a coin toss, 50/50, whether I pass this exam or not. I suppose it comes to luck really. All I really need is to pass this course by the skin of my teeth anyway, and have you ever taken a close look at my teeth?

So there is one more on the 15th. The day I have to face the music (and pop culture). Again, I really only need to pass that and not spectacularly either. I think I have to develop a regimen to manage my social life though. I have been having so much fun this semester that school was just abused. TS, school! learn to cope.

Oh right! I have to proctor the damned exam on the 20th. What time is that exam again? heheheh. Guess I should find out...

No comments: