Monday, December 19, 2005

X-mass Cheer

I guess it took until I was wrapping the gifts (all of which I bought today, don't let me tell you otherwise). I became a little giddy. 19th of December, the day I finally catch the spirit in 2005. Just goes to show that it's never too late.

I rather suspect that I won't get to post much over X-mass, so Happy Holidays to all of you.

I have just finished decorating the tree over at Pete's and Sandra's house. It helped put me in the spirit. Nora is the only person that I will herein state what their gift is. (She's extreme dyslexic and cannot read, so Root! Hazelton! don't you spoil the surprise!) Nora gets winter booties. Inspired by Merlin, who came in with Muttluks on the other day. It was too adorable! Had to get Nora some...

There's only two things more I want this holiday and (at the risk of being Obvious) I am hoping it will be merely a question of time. Y'all keep yer fingies X'd for teh JtLG. But Remember! It's like a birthday candle: If it is stated, the wish can't come true!

Oh, and Babylon?! I miss you like C-raaaazy! I am writing a story for you tonight. Or rather finishing one and continuing another. :)

Merry Christmas!

No comments: