Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Not all vampires suck blood...

Energy! You dirty little vampires, I know what you were thinking. Of course in specific cases I will be more than happy to suck your blood.

Energy; O, my flock, that is what I need from you now. You see there's just sooooo much to be done, but I haven't been able to pull it together. No man is an island. I only get anywhere with the lot of you, so I have to ask this of you all:

Channel me some Karma, Power-level me, Kick my ass a little, Lend me your strength, Transfer some charge to me, Be my muse, Push me, Give Me Your Life Force and I promise to reciprocate in the fullness of time. As I have previously stated, my triumph Is your triumph!

If you all give just a little I will catch fire, I will become incandescent. Won't that be fun? Seeing me immolate? Science suggests that if I move quickly enough while this process, my gravity will increase - and then I can be a star! A star for my readers, of Course!

1 comment:

ElastiZombie said...

I seem to recall some fantasy you shared with me involving all of your friends standing around watching you shouting, "Go Jay, Go!" But I can't for the life of me remember what it was you were doing... Hmmm...

Anyway...

***Go Jay, Go!***