Wednesday, January 31, 2007

XXX-V!

The triple X represents extreme sexuality. The V represents victory. Funny, but I expect neither of these things to figure into my day at all. Of course taken together, we have the roman numerals for 35. I am officially middle-age.

I Feel Like I am 19! Sure, plenty of readers here in Simacia, have heard this before. But How does one account for this discrepancy? Do you all really understand the problems presented? I am unresolved. I am unable to resolve. I'm not complaining. I look around and see many people my age who are miserable (relatively). Or maybe I just surmise that I enjoy life more than they. Perhaps they've reached their apex, while in many ways I am still coming into my stride.

It is a little ridiculous to be coming into your stride at half-life. Anyways, I often act like a kid and in some ways I Refuse to give it up.

...uhhhhmmmm. Mmmmhm. There was a sort of semi-squishy introspective point I was leading up to here. It was going to be uplifting and wise like your grandmother would have told you. Y'know? But dammit, it's gone. So:

Rock On! Go out and celebrate my existance! Doesn't matter if you see me or not - Just go out and have a wikkid cool time some point this week. And think of me when you do

2 comments:

ElastiZombie said...

Happy Birthday, you old Fart! I'm gonna go out this weekend and get totally pissed and puke on my shoes in your honour! 'Cause I don't do that every weekend. No sir. ;>

VG said...

Let's celebrate over Wii and beer.