Monday, November 28, 2005

Fawkesy!

I am contemplating it.

All consuming conflagration in close, personal, one on one combat with computer services. My rage will burn bright like a star, my body shall immolate and destroy all living matter within an 80 metre radius. Then, in amazing fashion reminiscent of glorious imperial legends, I shall be reborn from my very ashes and the world shall resound with my great booming laughter which will ring out as a warning to inferior computer systems and administrators everywhere... They will tell the tale to their grandchildren, and those to Their grandchildren...

That of course is merely a dream, I do not have supernatural powers yet. I will take this opportunity to salute Guy Fawkes, who tried to blow up the British Parliament. He offers me a truly viable example of how I might be expressing my rage...

Conflagration...

;)

No comments: