Wednesday, November 30, 2005

mind of a lepper

Thats right, a lepper, and do not try to correct the spelling because you will discover that it Is correct - just as I discovered it is correct.

Mind of a Lepper, by Leppy Hazelton. That is what comes of not scrolling down. So I am sitting here with Lil Liz Van T. Liz, who nearly made good on her promise to dance for me if I came to the cafeteria. Liz, who is theoretically going to Thorneloe with me shortly to audition for Autobahn. Liz, who does not smoke or like the scent or taste of coffee. Liz, who swears up and down she will let me record her singing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star in just a few short whiles...
We shall see...

Still, it is nice to catch up with the people you do not see for extended periods, n'est-ce pas?

Good 'ol Leppy Hazelton is another one I need to catch up with soon. "Hey Leppy! What's shakin'?" I might start with... "How's that 'ol Hounddog?"

No comments: