Tuesday, November 29, 2005

You're Awesome...

It's true, I was walking along and Veronique was playing "do you realize" by the Flaming Lips and damn if I wasn't about to cry. Strange, strange how emotions take over on the moment's notice.

Anyways, I only have a short time (appropriate for the song I just mentioned) but I wanted to say that I love you all.

I have even managed to forgive Computer Services (see last entry), if not the system itself or LU for having this system. It's all good. I am happy again.

I am blogging again too! These huge long pauses usually represent the death of a creative endeavour, but like my moniker on XForums (Revenant) suggests: I'm Back From The Dead! And hell may be following with me, so please be careful.

The final line is for one specific person, from the aforementioned song:
Do You Realize that you have the most beautiful face?

No comments: