Sunday, April 23, 2006

The evolution of the J-net...

At long last! After a couple Days of waiting, I have beta-privileges for Google's PageCreator endeavour. Very soon, o my loyal flock, you will be able to see all sorts of things at my new webpage: http://image723.googlepages.com

Yes, visitors will quickly and astutely surmise that it is in fact intended to display photo work that I have done. Inasfar as that I would like to remind Everybody that I run by a specific code when dealing with images of you. (Ones that I have taken at any rate).

I Will ask your permission to post any picture I have taken with you, if it was I that originally solicited the photo. If you came to me about it, Before this post, I will certainly return to you for permission again. If you come to me for pics Ã…fter this post, then this discussion will be part of the original agreement. I hate to sound businesslike, but there it is.

It's all in construction right now anyhow, but soon there should be some cool stuff to see...

No comments: