Saturday, April 15, 2006

We have ignition...

I am on fire! Let us pray that I may shine twice as bright as the other stars (and subsequently burn for only half as long).

Those of you who have been keeping track of the lowley (lovely) Jason via this electrical umbilicus will realize I have been on about school lately. A Lot! I have been telling the world that it is over come Tuesday, when my last exam is written.

Let me expand a little. If all goes well, I will have an honours degree in Communications, i.e. B.Cost. (Hon). Damn straight. But is it Really the end? O hearts of the faithful be still, there is more to come. I will be applying for a Master's degree soon enough. I think I shall be here in Sudbury for a while...

So I promise this as far as blogging school: only two more until September and of course this is going to be one of them. Hang tight, o legions of the dedicated:

5) Rewrite myth one. It is in fact written and complete, just needs a bit of polish and conditioner.

4) Write the essay based on the film "The Doctor."

3) Conceive of and write a second myth illustrating the pre-hellenic nature of one of the greek Goddesses. ;) I am thinking of something where a pre-hellenic Zeus gets his psychopathic rapist ass kicked about the Aegean...

2) Revision for the exam on Tuesday. I consider revision and exam one entity to be honest. Perhaps this is why exams seem to take more out of me than many of my friends. That would be ironic, considering what a slack-pants I am most of the time.

1) Read and review "The Wounded Storyteller." *sigh*

There it is, o my souls of allegiance. I wish to thank you all again, any of you who read this. The next blog to mention school will be an update with marks... Please will you keep your fingies X'd 4 Me?

No comments: