Sunday, April 23, 2006

Sister city to Teh Sudbury and FlipperBabyOpolis

For those of you who were around back in the times when I also ran a coloumn called "Verified" and another little circus known as "Pot o' Gold Theatre" you may well remember FlipperBabyOpolis. It is a semi-fictional place, much like Teh Sudburia.

I am happy to announce that the great di-tropolis-es, (DiTropoli?) have a New sister city out in British Columbia. It is ElastiZombieOpolis (capitals used for aid in pronunciation). The mayor of this town is none other than my long lost friend who tolerates me though I never get in touch with him. Chris Tihor, I apologize.

I urge the denizens of Simacia to take a short trip via the electrical umbilicus to British Columbia and check out My very longstanding and esteemed colleague's blog. It is listed in the side bar under "Chris Tihor." Go! Now!

2 comments:

Liz said...

I went to his blog, and it sent me back here... I'm confused...

then again I'm easily confused ;)

ElastiZombie said...

Of course, there is the theory of the moebius... a twist in the fabric of space where time becomes a loop...
where time becomes a loop...
where time becomes a loop...