Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Five Years

I said I would I would relent on the school stuff for a while, returning only to offer you up the news of my final marks. Well I lied. I lied right to you. This is about school.

I have done the math and it appears that I have now clinched the requisite 60% for Cost(Rlst)2246.
"Oh good for you Jay," you are saying, but you fail to realize the deeper implication.

This is the final credit of the final year of the total degree: which is to it is all I need to finalize getting my degree: which is to say (having the credit now) I Have My Degree!

Six years ago, Nobody would have guessed that this would happen. Four years ago, same deal. Now I am a graduate. I Have Graduated!!!!!!! Many people here don't seem too surprised and to those I say thanks. Thanks for the encouragement and believing in me. You would not have been so confident if you knew me back in the hammer

3 comments:

ElastiZombie said...

Congrats man! As for those who knew you in the Hammer, I had every confidence in you. Now if I can just convince you to do your Masters out here in Victorialand... for purely selfish reasons, of course...

Angelo Muredda said...

Congrats!

VG said...

Formal congratulations, J*. Although, I'm one of those who's not surprised.

Contrary to elastizombie, though, I think you should do your MA in Sudbury. For purely selfish reasons . . .

VG