Monday, May 01, 2006

Other People's Blogs

Right you crazy freaks, I am offering a word in explanation. Yes you are all dear to me and yes I read your blogs. Ironically, a whole Load of you are requesting this of me at a time when there are a few critical little things to take care of. I assure you, I am getting to your lovely words.

You will notice yet another link in my sidebar. As mentioned I have not had time to read it yet, but Ms. Leblanc was going to set fire to my house if I hadn't put it in. As usual, the opinions expressed do not necessarily reflect the blah blah bl-you know this spiel...

For those of you who Did go to Mr. Tihor's site and found little there, go back again later I urge you. Then if there is still little there we can prod and taunt him until he writes for us. Honestly, I would not still think of this fellow as a brother if he didn't have Some entertainment value. ;) Hehehhh

Ohhhh! Gaaaawd! I accidentally deleted three legit comments from cool users, to remove one comment from AyanaDiana41 or somesuch.
Let Me Tell Ya 'Bout AyanaDiana, the fuckin' cunt... Who the HELL she thinks she is coming round to advertise here I have no concept of, But Ayana - you used up piece of fuckin' jet trash, you rash on my ass in the summer heat, Go Die. There was zero indication that we wanted your SPAM - YES it IS spam, too, regardless of what your Loser American Laws state.

SPAM! Your bullshit ads for bullshit consumerism can Kiss My Pearly Northern Ass, you sperm-burpin' gutter slut. Do Not come around here with your non-talkin' shadow of substance. I do not care if this is your job or what have you, you pigfucker. Stay away.

Needless to say that this goes for anyone attempting this shit.
That is it for now, but possibly more after a quick cuppa...

No comments: