Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Next Week!

My first post on Blogger was May 30, Last Year. Can you see where this is going? I am about to celebrate my first year of Blog!

Blooooooooooooog! BlahhhhhhhhhhG! blahg blahg blahg! Bliggity Blaggity BLOOOG! and some of you, I should point out, have been reading this crap for a year now! blawwwwwwww -gue!

S'right, you love it, don't ya? S'a right interactive blog digitally mediated form blog of communication, demo-blog-cratic in nature and open to blog anyone with a compy 286 blog at their disposal. S'gonna revolutionize the way we hear those four little letters: B-L-O-G! BlOg! makes it happen, Blog! writing together.

Try reading this blog aloud and you will find that if you say "Blog" quite enough it seems to sound strange, unnatural, alien in fact, and kinda rather somewhat meaningless. I experience the same phenomenon with other words sometimes. try saying "boing" all day long and see where it gets ya.

You may miss everything in between, but Tune In Next Week! for the very special first annual, perennial favourite; The Anniversarial Simacian Blog - Command Performance for her majesty Princess Steph. It's 48 hours of Blogging mayhem, Mayhem, MAYHEM!!! See the amazing car crushing, flame breathing entry Blogzilla as it chews its way through paragraph after paragraph, Stare in awe as Big Daddy Don Bodean's Monsterblog Blogula brilliantly blogulates the audience.

I reckon I'm getting a little too excited. Do not call me Big Daddy Don Bodean. Please. Well, I suppose Some of you can. (As well you know). The rest of you shouldn't.

See ya next week?

No comments: