Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Vitriol and Stale.

Yes. I wanted to start on a positive note like that; "yes." Why? because that last blog was soooo intensely caustic.

Now I make no apologies for being caustic. Those of you who really know me, know that I will occasionally be like that just to maintain balance. What I DO apologize for is giving no forewarning and sticking it unconnected in another blog.

Cheap Shot. Only Ayana needed to see that and instead you all receive a stream of invective flowing like the river Styx. Sorry. Sorry 'bout that.

That shit gets stale fast, but so does Overapology. Speaking of Stale! I sent mail to someone very important a few days ago, and got a message today saying the daemon couldn't deliver it!

I re-sent it inside another, longer mail. I hope this makes amends. I hope this keeps things even keel. What do you think? Would you be appeased? I hope the old note is not "stale" and unwanted at this point.

No comments: