Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Dogs are Stupid

I apologize to those of you who have dogs. I will readily admit that they consistently show signs of intelligent behaviour, except for those dogs that in fact, Don't.

The concern I am writing about today is automotive in nature, of course. It seems that when engines leak coolant dogs have a thought process which approximates (depending on the translator) the phrase "Mmmm! Candy! Lucky me!" Likka likka likka, Dead Dog.

I am told they think it's sweet. Now: for stupid reasons that require no explanation I Have tasted the stuff, and it's gross. There is an aspect of its taste that says "Not Naturally Occurring," and it is because of this that the title is dogs are stupid.

Now people it might not be Your dog, but the neighbour's dog or what have you. Simple additives on the ground like Cayenne pepper or salt would likely drive the dog away. So if you are aware of leaking fluids from the car please do something about it because in half an hour a dog can go from full throttle to dead.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This part has nothing to do with dogs. It is dedicated to the woman behind me who looks about 45 or so and apparently in this time has never learned to Stop Snorking and Blow Yer Damn Nose! It is more annoying than non-sequiturs.

Better. I feel better.

1 comment:

VG said...

Holy jeezly GOD. This was hilarious.

Still, even if they ARE stupid, I'd hate to cause any of them to die. Remember the Simpson's line, "Stupid babies need the most attention!" So do stupid dogs . . .