Saturday, October 14, 2006

Missing

I am missing a few things. In keeping with established style, I will mention three:

I have missed the first anthro dinner, of which I am rather insensed. This is the only one I have missed since being at LU. It is an unusual chance to catch up with some really cool people that I don't get to see enough of.

Tonight I shall miss the flamenco espectacularrrrrr (roll the 'r') and that is Such a shame! Obviously, I want to hear the music and see the dancing, (and be jealous that I don't know how to do either). I also hoped to get some wicked photos at the event too. Pics would be nice because I could get them in Lambda, whose pics from the metric concert just Sucked.

Lastly, I miss . You know who you are.

Tune in later for More exciting updates.

No comments: