Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Resolution

This is a happy type entry, but before I start I should apologize for the double entry about language earlier. Not that many of you responded, which is a shame, but in general terms. That mistake was due to an embarassing lag time that blogger users suffered that day.

Here's the Good Stuff:

1) Called the landlord. "My furnace isn't working." The vivacious and pretty secretary answers and makes a quick check of things. "We can have a guy there in an hour." (^_^)!

2) Bureaucracy Demon the First: SLAIN! This would be the demon that barred the gates to convocation. In the eleventh hour of an epic struggle between myself and the demon, I struck it a mortal blow and my prize is that I can graduate. 28 Oct., 10 a.m., Everybody invited.

3) Bureaucracy demon the Second: Flagging. It's getting weaker and I am set to rally. Soon I shall have my OSAP.

4) I don't know about 4, I think I am just in a good mood today. If you are in a Not Good mood, come seek me out and I will cheer you up. I can make you smile!

1 comment:

Victor Kivisto said...

Ouch!
Great stuff for you, what with the graduating and all, but planted advertisement?!? What kind of fuckhead really falls for that sort of thing? I mean really?