Sunday, July 31, 2005

Potter?! I just met her!

I have used my cat-like reflexes and ninja skills (for which I am known throughout the Rainbow County) to infiltrate the secret lair of some media pirates I admire. Now many of you will remember instances where I occasioned to say that I cannot create, but I can bastardize, remold and remake things better, faster, stronger.
God made Steve Austin, for instance, I made him the $6 million man - which in the 70s went Much further.
I have insinuated myself to the private lair of one Black Andrew and Bloody Jenny WitchHazel, in the hopes of pilfering from them, because:
A little while back for no reason I can consciously identify, I started reading the damned Harry Potter books again. Yeah I said Damned. Sure you like them so do I, but they are the devil's work so stop bitchin'. At any rate, as I was wading ankle deep into the fourth book, Black Andrew comes-a-me and he says "Yarrrr! Ye must be gearin' up for the big release of the sixth book inna coupla days..."I, in my worldly ways, pretended I knew damn well the book was about to be released, although it was a lie. Of course, a bunch of us end up at Chapters at midnight one night (not in costume) to get the release the Instant it is available.
Now, in their absence, I am ransacking these pirates hidden treasure cove for just that book. I cannot find it however, and this frustrates me rather immensely. I have even asked my boss about things that happen later on and she Refuses to tell me!
"Go ahead spoil the end, I really don't mind, it's all good" I tell her. She obstinately refuses to capitulate.
I suppose I shall have to crazy glue underwear to there windows...

No comments: