Thursday, July 14, 2005

What the Dalai Lama Didn't Say...

Apparently, I value these things in this order: Pride (what little I have), Money (which I have exactly None), Family, Love, Career (nonexistant). Sorry, your holiness but you missed the boat here.

Apparently my personality, in a word, is Loyal. That of my partner (again, nonexistant) is Smartass. The personality of my enemies (I don't really Have enemies)- Wonderful! That's right, my enemies are wonderful. Sex is powerful and my life is tumultuous. Well I suppose a few ring true.

Apparently Jenner is someone I shall never forget. Charlene Poitras is a True Friend. Sarah is someone I really love, but I was not supposed to use the name twice so I cheated and put in Sarah / Ami. Sarah (originally chosen for This) is my Twinned Soul. Stephanie Woolger is also someoneI will never forget.

Apparantly the Dalai Lama says if I send this little test to 723 people, then a very fine young lady shall declare her love for me and decide she wants to go out with me. I don't have 723 contacts, and that's my life...

1 comment:

Liz said...

Hey Simac, I wouldn't invest in that quiz too too much ;)

I just did it and apparently I value things in this order: money, pride, career, love and then family. I didn't realize I was so cold because I don't like sheep and horses.
For me my personality is loving, my partner is smart (that's right Joe, good thing I have recently raised my opinion of cats ;p) and I supposedly view sex as a big headache. I have a caffiene addiction OK? I don't like coffee.
At any rate, one part that I do tend to agree with is that Jay, as my "yellow" you are a person that I will never forget. And for better of for worse ;) that's probably true.
Take care eh!