Monday, March 13, 2006

addendum to cyberpunk...

After a comment on the original, I would like to add Proulx to the list. Further, for anyone who wishes to explore the list, there are a few items that should be listed as well:

First off is a good dose of anime. If you have never paid anime any mind start with Akira, and Ghost in the Shell. I shall list others soon enough.

Secondly is the band Coil. This band gained some notoriety for doing the sdtk to Hellraiser. I am going to suggest the album "How to destroy Angels" as the better bet. Coil was a happy coincidence that sprung from a suggestion by Magbarraig, tnx ;)

Other musical influi in music: Clock DVA - specifically the album "Buried Dreams," do not bother with the earlier product, "Advantage." Also check the band Add N to X - mmmmmmm! wholesome!

These were not on the first list because I was already aware of them. I needed content for today though.

Run!

No comments: