Friday, March 03, 2006

Good Person of Northern Ontario

Fuck! Enough already!



perhaps this is worth a little expansion...
Man oh man this is frustrating! The only song I can hear in my head is "Dancing in the show tonight," by Ween.

Naturally, the pressure is on, but what the hell is one to do? Okay. I shouldn't swear on the blog. I don't like to swear here when the point was to better my written expression. My apologies to anyone reading this, but, well, you ever been in that position?

AAAAAAAAAAND the latest update: apparently behind the scenes today, there is a private search going on for somebody, (anybody?!?!) to take the part of Mrs. Jones this evening. Tova has refused. Sarah has refused. Any Takers?!

Remember always your sense of the ridiculous. It will carry you.

No comments: