Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Journal Ten

My iMac's like a ginsu
choppin' video like it's fugu
servin' it up like a big plate o' fi ne su–
shi, can't beat my technique
stylish and sleek – and Iʼm fast like a streak
cuz I'm a monster with a camera
like Gamera – or Godzilla
so will ya step into my frame
If you're an actor I can read ya
burn your image to my media
and if ya heed mah words
I might deliver instant fame
One and the same
like a Spielberg or Hitchcock
when the film's rollin'
then we ready to rock
your girl wants to be an actor?
Iʼd tear through her like a raptor
I took her salary an' capped her
wrapped her
up in celluloid
Was she annoyed?
at least she ain't unemployed
Starin' at my screen til my retinas bleed
I stay awake with an intravenous video feed
so I can nurture the seed of my vision
from Cinemax to television
I'm pruning clips like a bonsai
mixin' sound like a mai-tai
think you can match me?
-well you might try....

...! I can't think of any more...
(*_*) hehehehhhh...

No comments: