Monday, March 27, 2006

Schedule for three weeks

In fact most of it happens in the next week and two days. If none of you see me, fear not. I have survived the fires of Hell, I have fallen from mountains, I have had my heart pulled out of my body, bleeding, beating in the priestess' hand; yet my blood flows... Verily there is nothing that can prevent me!

This inspiring rhetoric was developed even before I had my coffee today. If you lack inspiration get in touch with me and I will hype you to face the end of the year. If you don't think it is the end of the year, consult TRC (Taxation and Revenue Canada), They'll set you straight.

1) Watch "Closer"
2) Write 1000 words on "Closer"
3) Read "The wounded storyteller"
4) Write 1000 words on "The wounded storyteller"
5) Write 1000 words on "the Four Agreements"
6) Write two more journals for Bill
7) Character sketch for Acting for Camera
8) Memorize the damn play for Stephanie, godblessherlittleheart, who gave me less than a damned week to pull this shit together...
9) Finish Greek Revision. This will wait because the exam is on the 18th, Aions away.
10) Finish the essay in Dr. Ward's class.
11) Write 1000 words about the essay in Dr. Ward's class

- herein I note to the reader that Dr. Ward is perfectly cool and alright with being called by his given name, Bruce. I use the more formal moniker with a sense of respect. He has delivered an interesting class that has broadened my conceptual framework. Very thought provoking. I suggest it to all of you.

No comments: