Thursday, March 09, 2006

Thinking about Blogging

This one is for Angelo, who blogs as much as any person I know.

First off, If I didn't use Blogger, I would not have been the first kid on the block (to the best of my knowledge) to get Gmail. So Blogging builds cred, in a way. At least 'mongst technophiles. Not like you're special for it, but you're toeing the line as it were...

I Love Love Love that many blog sites, Including Google's (a little nod for all they have done for me)instantly Copyright my material when I hits the publish button.

Now let's not all jump Blogging's bones at once. I don't care much for those blogs that I end up in during surfing that are all mimsy kife: "I don't know what this is about, don't know what to write, blah blah..." Don't frikkin' write then. I don't care what you Do say, as long as you're saying something.

To these ends, I have deleted other blogs I ran. Those old blogs I ran also helped me understand something though. They didn't Belong in this format. They belong in another format and so now I have a better understanding of stylistic presentation. That makes me happy.

I am happy to surf about sites and find random blogs. Occasionally I learn something there. I enjoy some of the writing styles. I am happy to think that so many people find an outlet for expression. I am happy we all contribute together to the content of the grid, though I don't know how I feel about the possible extrapolations - like epic 2014. I am content to tackle it soon.

I think that I must ponder the further implications of this technology on society. Is that a decent start, Angelo? I think I will re-adress this soon, after a bit of ponderance.

Hey, I liked that. Right, if the rest of you missed it. This topic was by request. Send more any time.

(that means Liz Van Tassel, who will read this the moment it publishes! Pictures next time, girlie)

1 comment:

Angelo Muredda said...

Very good, sir.