Tuesday, March 07, 2006

shaking off the bad...

Did you read the very top of this? Did you catch the line there, the most important one; You? Did You? This one is simple, it's just a quick thank you.
Thank you for reading this stuff, though sometimes I know I serve up real duds. Thank you for your time. Thank you for your comments. I am writing for the two of us now. My reader, you validate me. I am delighted to have your very valuable time.

At this point I would like to make another open call for requests. Any subjects you Really want me to touch on? Within certain limits, I am happy to capitulate, for you - the most important 1. (M.I.1)

Go ahead. You're a crazy lot, my most important one. I will try to adress all requests...

okay. g'nite...

1 comment:

Angelo Muredda said...

I request your thoughts on....


Blogging.

Go!