Saturday, June 18, 2005

knowing how to pic 'em

I firmly assert that we are a visual species. Some insist that men are much more visual women - those people usually have agendas, but that doesn't make them wrong in any measure. I am contemplating people and their visuality because I am noticing a deluge of photos appearing on related sites. (If I link to you, you are a related site). Some are very stimulating and enriching. Some are not. I refuse to comment further on which stimulate or not, but there it is.

In the beginning was the word. It remains true for the entire time that I have been publishing to electronic spaces that I never used pictures. I think that part of me believes - or Wants to believe that the words alone should be carrying over whatever I hope to express here. But we are a visual species. I do love to play in Photoshop....

Beyond the aesthetic, there is also the problem that I use an Apple computer, with Os X. This means no Picasa. No simple fast way to add photo/video/audio blogs. It Can be done of course, but it takes a lot more effort.

Maybe Coming Soon: Photos!

No comments: