Tuesday, June 21, 2005

The last one of these I will ever do.

Excepting Special circumstances. Very Special.
Because this is a nearly permanent record of these, not an email that you will delete and forget later, I will do one more. After all, Luke said steal this. Here goes:

1. If you woke up tomorrow morning and you were the opposite gender, what would be the first thing you'd do?
I've been saving a pound of hashish for just such an event. I would lock the door and not be seen for a month and a half. Then I would go to Zig's!

2. If you could be invisible for a whole day, what would you do?
I'm not above saying it; I'd bloody well steal enough money to pay off OSAP, more if I could.

3. If you could completely get rid of one fashion trend that you personally don't like, what would it be?
Not exactly a Trend, but I would wipe Speedos from the face of the Earth! (You're welcome).

4. If you could dye your hair ANY colour, what colour would you choose?

Pish Posh. Let's see, to date I have Already worn my hair in so many colours. This encompasses Black with blue, red, purple and true black casts, Blue (dark, electric and a sort of powdery blue), Purple (dark), Red (various metallic casts as well as fire engine), Copper (a failed mix of amber and red), Blonde in varying degrees (doesn't suit me), Nearly every shade of Brown available on the market, Orange, White, Green (bright, it worked with my skin tone but it was a one weekend deal), I suppose the only thing left is a nice silver like me gran'father had, but I can wait for that. I suppose further that if I could have Natalie Portman's body (see Question one), then I would temporarily opt for bright pink ala her role in Closer. No excitement on this one...

5. If you could look like any celebrity, who would you choose and why?

Natalie Portman! (see end of question 4)! No, really? Am I not a celeb yet? Maybe Jude Law, the ladies seem to swoon for him.

6. If you could spend one hour with ANYONE, (alive or dead) who would it be, and why?
You. You're awesome.

7. If you won a million dollars in the lottery, what would you do with the money?
Pay off all loans. Dad gets that car he always wanted and travels with me for a month leading up to us going to World Cup for as long as we are both here to do it, Jenny (my sister) gets a house, My mother I would send to Uni where she truly belongs. The rest would go to my dreams, the boat or most likely a club in Halifax run by myself and Jenny (Hazelton), staffed by our nearest and dearest.

8. If you could tell one person ANYTHING, what would it be, and who would it be?
To whoever I wronged the Most: "I'm sorry."

9. If you saw your favourite celebrity in the street, what would be your first reaction?
"Hey! I have an hour free, let's get some coffee."

10. If you could change your first name to anything you wanted, what would you change it to?
JTLG? - Which is Not shorthand for jetlag.

11. What's oe feature of your appearance that you absolutely like?
my.... ...legs? I used to Hate my nose, verily a beak that can rend metal. Need a can opened? I like it plenty now. Oh! my eyes. Actually eyes are love / hate; they betray me you see?

12. If you were told today that you had only a month to live, what would be all the things you would do, or say before you died?
Drink life down unceasingly and relentlessly from the moment I found out, to the final forced breath... Notify my creditors that they are Screwed! hehehe

13. If you could change any part of your appearance, what would it be?
My nails. or lose the layer of insulation around the midriff. Or maybe add one inch... (^_^)

14. If you had your own line of cosmetics, what would you call it, and what kind of products would you make?
No. Nope, there's just not enough space here to tell you, but I know that the very first person I would bring on for help is Renée in Hamilton, because she's awesome and knows her shit!

15. If you had your own line of underwear, how would you design it?
See, it wouldn't be just one line, now would it? For men, boxer briefs, mainly. For women, a hundred different styles ranging from boxers to serious thong. Lace, silk, spandex, cotton, flannel, absolutely no linen! No Tassles, dammit!

16. If you could have one super power, what would it be?
If I were faced with actually getting the power for real, I suppose all the people who answer this would too. Knowing that there are so many superpowers suddenly doled out, I think I would have to choose Rogue's ability to gain by touch those powers of another for a limited time. I'm a little opportunist for saying so, eh?

17. If you had the choice would you rather be Marilyn Monroe for a day,or Madonna?
In backlash to Luke's response: You Suck! Madonna! Just to make a point. Whoever said Maridonna had a good idea, but I would twist it to Maradona, cuz of that whole hand of God thing...

18. Do you believe your dreams have significance?
Some do, certainly. Most do not.

19. Total number of films I own on DVD/video --
On DVD, I own no more than 6 films I think. Two of those I made myself. On VCD I have at least a half dozen. Other digital formats another half dozen. and 3 or 4 burned to the drive.

20. The last film I bought
Been a while... ...Godzilla vs. Mechagodzilla I believe. That, or Josie and the Pussycats. Laugh if you will, that film is hilarious and ooohhhh that Rachel Leigh Cook!

21. Last film I watched at home -
Shaolin Soccer. If one third of a film counts, then it is Dagon.

22. Six films I watch a lot or mean a lot to me
Blade Runner. Number One. I have loved this film since I first saw it and it keeps getting more and more relevant.
Lost In Translation. I still haven't identified why I feel so connected to it. I cannot breathe without this film.
Hudsucker Proxy, Rosenkrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead, Dr. Strangelove. Wickedly funny work.
Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon. I love mythic Kung-Fu.
Classic Zombie or Monster films. Give up the artsy shit once in a while. Turn off and detune a little.
Maltese Falcon. My favourite of the films from yesteryear, it stands for a whole group of films that I liked.
- Sorry, Audrey. I do love you, if the list were longer Breakfast at Tiffanys would be a given.

23. Tag 5 people and have them answer these questions on their blog
Yeh well, I may occasionally write one of these out, but I just Don't forward this stuff. Copy / Paste, my friends, if you are so inclined.

No comments: