Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Giving up on video games

I didn't see this coming. Video games are a comfort thing for me. I take delight in getting good at some of them and then reclude to the sanctuary of them when reality really sucks. Now this process is dying, somehow.

I don't want video games. What I want right now, at this point in my life, is in fact a person and video games would be a small sacrifice. For the curious, it is a specific person, but y'know circumstance gets in the way.

I don't know what to do about it. Goodbye, video games, you were good for a long time, I'm sure you'll always be around. Bye...

---

...Are ya out there? I know you're there...

1 comment:

ElastiZombie said...

Give up video games? Now you're just talking crazy talk. Just remember, video games would not give up on you.