Wednesday, June 14, 2006

How latent is that?

I understand Canada is involved with the U.S. led Operation that is current right now - Operation Mount and Thrust. Oh! Sorry Mountain Thrust. Let's go into those hills and show those dirty Taliban who's boss! (Oooohhhh! You're ssssooooo - dominant! ;) Y'know those Taliban that We put in power a couple years back?

I also understand that there are More reports of torture in camp X-ray. Looks like the U.S. have been a load of hypocrites all the way along. As for the idea of zero tolerance against terrorism, well we knew that was a lie to start, what with their government supporting terror gourps themselves.

What a farce! Holy overt latency, Batman! The parade of compensation just never ends with the government of our southern neighbours, does it?

2 comments:

Roberta said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Roberta said...

Hello Jason,

Actually, I don’t think it was a good game at all. I think they could do better. Ronaldo is pretty fat and lazy. Maybe this doesn’t make sense for you, but I hope Brazil loses the next games. The brazilian need to pay more attention to policy and government subjects than soccer games.

About your help... yeah, I accept it. Thank you.

I'll send an e-mail to you.