Saturday, June 10, 2006

Update Soccer...

I can't say it is surprising England won, but nobody saw this coming, in review of the game I missed, it turns out to be because of an Own Goal! Now that sucks hardcore for the poor bastard who did it...

Of course, I love England. I would live there. I love their enthusiasm. but when they Do win they sometimes go overboard on the whole WEEEEEEEEEE Won thing. This is simply an interpretation of the media representation I have seen. I would still live there in a heartbeat.

Nonetheless, sucks for England to have to win by not even scoring the goal themselves! Well I see no gloating about this win yet, so fair play to Blightey.

Trinidad and Tobago was one of those teams that I didn't know much about and so I tried not to call them. HowEver! They drew up close to the Swedes and held the match nil / nil all the way through! That's right,it was a draw. If that isn't impressive enough for a team that's never been to the Cup before, they did this while being down by a man for a good chunk of the second half!

Wow, T&T, I am impressed. Let's all keep watching for these guys, they may a heavy upset. Coming shortly (an hour or so) Argentina vs. Cote d'Ivoire

No comments: