Monday, June 26, 2006

Jay Update...

The Twelfth Night has run its course and will be no more. I am debating whether to post pictures from it or not. While I think about it, feel free to email for some if you are so inclined.

I have not been writing for a while (seems like a long time). I think I shall do a soccer assessment at the end of the current round (round of 16) which is nearly done now.

Of course I must comment on it a little, so here it is. No big loss with Switzerland out. Their match today against Ukraine was one of the dullest matches I've seen in a while. The commentator said (quite accurately I feel) that it felt like a 'friendly' in pre-cup play. It went to penalty shots after more than 120 minutes. At this point the swisss keeper fell apart. Meh.

I need work. Some of you know this is an eternal struggle for me. I am contemplating going to the Barr Clinic to get breasts - then I will easily score some work at a bar or tavern in this town. Apparently breasts are pre-requisite excepting the rarest circumstances.

If I should have emailed any of you, call or write to kick my ass and it will be along shortly.

No comments: