Monday, June 12, 2006

Leave Nobody Behind

There are a number of people I have seen very little of lately. Now some of you I Can't see and that makes me sad, but I am thinking of you. Others, I Can see and will soon. Yes I caught my old friend teh Jenner online today briefly. We haven't done anything in months or years possibly.

For those of you I haven't seen in a while, because of my debilitating case of getting too little done (I think it's a mid-life crisis) don't hesitate to get in touch. I will Find time for you. Aside from getting a half decent job, making time for you is my number one summer project.

As for you crazy kids in Toronto and Hamilton, and you Know who you are, I Really miss you! Steve, Agneiszka, Tia, Jon, Anita, Bill, Shannon, Kai & Esme (^_^) When the opportunity presents itself I shall seize it. Just understand that I don't have the recourse to Create the opportunity yet.

aaaaaaand keep yer fingies X'd 4 me, that such a circumstance will change - for these things can turn on a dime and Bang! Next thing you know there's a Jay visiting you!

3 comments:

Roberta said...

No, I'm architect and designer. And yes, I will post more of my works. I've just created this site.

And you? Work with architecture or engineering?

You live in a beautiful country. I hope really some day live there with my family.

Anonymous said...

We miss you too baby - think of us when you throw on the Balkan Beat Box :) B&S&K&E

Anonymous said...

We're missing you too - think of us spinning in great meandering intersecting circles as we laugh maniacally to the throbbing cacophony that is Balkan Beat Box.