Thursday, June 01, 2006

Twelfth Nighty...

I don't know for sure. I haven't looked at the schedule. Stop asking for god's sake! I will post it all here.

Tonight, Thursday, the inimitable Srah (Not a typo) Gartshore will be directing. Satyrdae (Saturday), Ulrich will be directing. Wednesday, next week, Tova will return and we will all be off-book. That is what I know for sure right now. When do we present? See beginning of post for that answer.

Ulrich, I would also like to mention will be the third reference for trying to get into the MA program here. Keep yer fingies X'd 4 J. I am tired and just rambling about miscellaneous shit right now. Sorry. World Cup in slightly more than a week.

WORLD CUP!!!!! Catch the fever, oh you who pledge allegiance to the AJE! Feel the excitement O masters and mistresses of your own destiny! Pump up the jam, you super-freaks!

No comments: